A scrappy life!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

On Friendship

The last couple of days a lot of friendships have been put to the test! Whenever I hear of problems and misunderstandings between friends I always remember when I was younger. I have always been a very loyal and sometimes even jealous friend (well I never had loads but treasured the ones I have). So many times I have trusted freinds and been heart broken by them.....BUT.......like any worth while relationship good friendships are bound to go through tough times as well as good. There will be times when friends are misunderstood, when our hearts rule our minds,and we feel wronged....in the heat of the moment we all say things perhaps we didn't mean!! But a good friendship should not be discarded so easily. It takes give and take, and compromise. Friends are precious and few, we may go through life knowing many people but true friends you can count on the fingers of your hands!!

In Islam we are always reminded that it really is your intentions that count, sometimes looking from the outside it is tough for us to see that...how may times I have put my foot in it..too many to count...but good intentions should count for alot!

Anyways I don't know if any of that made any sense but I put a lot of importance on friends and keeping them so just though I would share my thoughts. And ALL of you out there in web world that are having tough times at the mo, take it easy, step back, have some hugs from me and heres hoping for strong and re-kindled friendships......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home