A scrappy life!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just the Remedy...


Nothing like a couple of hours of girly chat with a good friend, especially if that friend is a completely gifted and talented crafter!!!! Thankfully the cold that I felt coming on has not stayed and has moved on! So Paula came over and we had a FABULOUS TIME...she got me the most amazing HUGE slabs of chocolate. CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way I'm eating it especially the pink one Im gonna keep it as a momento!!!

We talked soo much OH felt so left out and had no idea what we were talking about, 'big shots, wizards, basic grey...I think he needed an interpreter! He said we were 'soo chatty'. Paula was teaching at a quilting shop near Hampton Court Palace (not far from me) I never new he shop existed, They really are totally limited when it comes to card making stuff, but still managed to get a few bits…..hehehe

Well I can’t wait to do it again it has been so long since I had so much fun and such a good natter! ...If you are reading this Paula..thanks soooooooooo much and have a safe and great trip on Monday!!!



Oooh and I am excited again...hehehehe!!




8 Comments:

At 8:32 am, Blogger Oblibby said...

Saffa, glad you felt well enough to meet with Paula - sounds like you had a great day.

Can't wait to find out what your secret is though.

xoxo

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a fab time - I can feel your excitement and enthsiasm bubbling!

 
At 3:33 pm, Blogger Paula Pascual said...

I had a great time too! There is nothing like a good chat to get everything out of the chest! See you soon

 
At 6:27 pm, Blogger Lythan said...

Sounds lovely. well the choccy looks lovely too!

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger Omar said...

Tell OH I know what it feels like! But glad to see you two had fun. Next time I will come along too and we can go bowling again!

 
At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're cold didn't hamper your fun Saffa, sounds like you had a fab time...and pink chocolate! Wow, I never knew there was such a thing!

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger Jo said...

Yum, that chocolate looks fab :) so glad you had a good time, hope you are not feeling so poorly...

Jo x

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Rachel said...

firstly wow on the new look blog - it looks fantastic - your a very clever lady

that choccie looks sooooooo yummy have you eaten any yet?

sounds like you had a great time with Paula, and glad you felt better

ttfn xxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home