A scrappy life!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ok so I am on a roll at the moment!

I have been having a mosey through some of the blogs of you CBC girlies (for non crafters that is the little spot of internet paradise that is www.craftsbycarolyns). So following Kathy's blog here are twenty facts about me in no particular order....

  1. I am half Iranian and half English
  2. I suffer from Obssesive Compulsive Disorder (wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy)
  3. I am totaly useless at money matters
  4. I am inconsistent
  5. I love crafting..scrapbooking now and card making
  6. I love happy ending chick flick type movies
  7. I am a loyal friend
  8. I am PETRIFIED of flying
  9. I have lived in Egypt.....SO COOL!!!
  10. I love to dance
  11. I have the greatest in-laws a girl could wish for (mashallah)
  12. I am a muslim
  13. My husband is moroccan
  14. I wish I was half the size i am now!
  15. I am a terrible procrastinator!
  16. I am bubbly and appear very confident...but I really am not at all
  17. I hate confrontation
  18. I wish I was organised
  19. I find life an uphill struggle most of the time
  20. I am very emotional

2 Comments:

At 11:26 am, Blogger Lythan said...

welcome to the world of blogging saffa!

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Hi Saffa

Great to see you in BlogWorld - I'm off to add you to my Links List right now1

Love you 20 things list btw, and your photos of the lovely new house. Might have to follow your lead and put photos some of mine up too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home