A scrappy life!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Showing Thanks!!

Well the day just gets better and better..thank you God!!! Apart from the fab Daring card makers blog , I have also just got my self a JOB...... it is at Waterstones bookshop, and ok it isnt what I spent 7 years at Uni for, but until I fugure that out it will be so great, meet new people, discover new books and make some money to pay back a few bills..yippeee..and buy crafty bits..craft robo here I come!!

Oh and Ibrahim was in the Harvest Festival play to day and remebered his one line and was just fantastic!!

11 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

Saffa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations you. I'm sure you'll love working in the bookshop - think of all the crafty ones you can flick through when no-one's looking ;)

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh that's just fab! I worked in a bookshop for a couple of summers and I loved it! Spent most of the time reading the stock, then got all my college books on staff discount!

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Hi Saf

Message from Yvonne - she's just read about your new job and wants me to pass on her congratulations

 
At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look Saffa. One of these days I will spend some more time on mine and make it a bit more exciting! Rachel

 
At 8:22 am, Blogger Lythan said...

I'm so pleased about the job. And I'm sure they will see your potential and you will rise through the ranks in no time!

 
At 9:43 am, Blogger Beadyjan said...

Wow what a great job - I hope you love it.

 
At 11:37 am, Blogger Kelly K said...

Oh Saffa, that's fantastic!!! I would LOVE to work in a bookshop - you lucky thing!!

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

yahhhhhh working girl, many congrats to you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 4:50 am, Blogger Jane said...

ooooh how fantastic ! the news all round seems to be getting better and better doesn't it ! well done you !

 
At 1:57 am, Blogger Paula Pascual said...

Great news Saffa! Do you get a discount? Just joking!

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger BondGirl said...

Saffa - That is my ideal job! well that and a craft shop of course. Now theres a business idea, a book shop and craft shop all in one! I would be in heaven

 

Post a Comment

<< Home