A scrappy life!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Daring Cardmakers Mid-Week Little extra...

So Yes I did one this week...Im on a role....SO this week was interesting to put it mildly..and it was Gillians idea so I blame her....NO GLUE!!! So no adhesives of any sort. I resulted to hand and machine stitching as well as brads and staples! Papers are from the lovely Jenn at Self Adressed!


This is for my Dad who has been a star! He got me the most amazing camera EVER for my birthday last week..DAD YOU ROCK!!!! Here is my baby....
I have been dreaming of one of these for ages.......Im soo excited!

11 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Saffa! Love those papers.

 
At 7:11 am, Blogger Gillian said...

Saffa this is such a cool card, love it! eveything works so perfectly together...
Oh what a blessing from your father... enjoy your new toy :O)

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger Rika said...

Gorgeous card Saffa,the papers and work so well together.

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Love this card Saffa - and what a VERY kind and jennyrus :-) daddy you have....

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the colours on this, so yummy & they marry together so well.

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger Samm said...

Wow, great work, look at all that wonderful stitching!!!

Samm
x

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Brilliant card Saffa!

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Leigh said...

Love this card.

 
At 1:32 am, Blogger mum-on-the-run said...

Great work, lovely card

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger jennalee said...

Beautiful card and what a nice dad. Wow!

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Tassy said...

Lovely card Saffa...by the way, i havent seen you for ages...i mean I havent seen your latest creations...are u okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home