A scrappy life!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cards....

Here are the eid cards I made this year...hmm have not sent them yet! These lot I made for an order. Was going to have stamps made but never got around to do it so I printed out these islamic patters and caligraphy, mouonted them on mirri card and used foam pads to stick them down. hey went down a treat!! (Comercial eid cards are the height of TACK) 50 cards 10 of each design, mt friends OH sent them out on behalf of his business to his clients and he said clients rang back to say how nice they were..needless to say that made my day!!



These three are among the ones I have made to send from me and the family to friends etc. They are more traditional!! I absolutely ADORE these stamps from Banana Frog!!! They are gorgeous. I stamped on the card using only versemark....I love this watermarking technique!! It is so fun and effective. Then I stamped and embossed in gold and mounted on gold and trimmed with ribbon..very simple, but I had fun and really enjoyed myself! Now to send them off lol.....


4 Comments:

At 10:43 am, Blogger Rhi said...

Stunning Cards Saffa! No wonder the order went down a treat, they're beautiful and so stylish. And I love the deep red gold combination you've used for your personal ones. They look so rich and luxurious :D

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger BondGirl said...

I love the cards you have made. The ones for the order are simply classy looking, and the colours you used for your own ones are soo luxurious could almost stroke them from here.

Well done!

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Very stylish cards.
They look stunning. You should be proud of yourself. The circular design is really lovely.

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger Bex said...

Hiya Saffa
Thanks for popping on by my blog.
Looks like you have been pretty busy too! Stunning cards as always.
Ibrahim looks like he is growing up to be a VERY handsome boy - he looks so happy.
Love and hugs
Bex xxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home