A scrappy life!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WHY?

SO why have I been a bad bad blogger!!! Well as usual I have plenty of excuses! But I won't go into them for now, I have just been MEGA busy....so huge apologies to the rest of the fantastic DCM team and all the participants for my lack of participation. Anyway I just wanted to share a couple of photos I took at my sisters civil marriage ceremony a couple of weeks ago. The actual big religious/Iranian ceremony is God willing in August.
Thanks Paula for the mention! I was thrilled to see my cards in Quick and Crafty it was pretty cool!!!!

Anyway Im signing off for now!

xxSaffa

9 Comments:

At 1:02 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Gorgeous piccies Saffa you really have a talent there too!
Rachel

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

Your sister looks absolutely gorgeous Saffa. Can't wait to see the photos from the Iranian wedding too.

Glad to hear you're doing ok (if a bit busy!!)

Lisa xoxo

 
At 4:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous photos Saffa......real mood evoking! really like your cards in the mag too!...

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Beautiful photos Saffa

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger Lynne said...

Gorgeous photos Saffa.

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Paula Pascual said...

Saffa you have been tagged!

 
At 7:06 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic photos, love the one looking out of the window, very romantic.
Great to see you back again!

 
At 1:41 pm, Blogger Paula Whittaker said...

oh wow these photo's are outstanding.

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Louly said...

What absolutely beautiful photographs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home