A scrappy life!

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Joys Of Twin Pregnancy!!..And DCM day!

Well its Friday again! I managed to miss last Friday and only got my dare card up mid week..shame on me!!

I'm now at 27 and a half weeks! In lay mans terms that's about 6 months...and I tell you I'm feeling it! Back ache....sleeplessness....intense breathlessness....exhaustion...sensitivity...wierd numbness in my left leg..feel life a beached whale... oh and of course an octopus beating me up from the inside! I say octopus seeing as there are 4 arms and 4 legs! Its actually kind of weird as there is so much movement compared to when I had Ibrahim!

On the up side DH is being super nice! And I have been baby shopping for a few essentials!!

SO on to today's dare now I have got that out of my system! Today's DCM dare has been set by our own Tracie who is only a couple of weeks behind me so maybe if we ever get together our girls can play together!!

The card for this dare can be any theme but must have an element of hand cutting in it!


I hand cut the card base and the papers, also hand cut the greeting.
Papers are K&CO Amy Butler collection, the pink is a scrap of BG which I ran through a cuttlebug embossing die. The stamp is from a super cheap Papermania set. Prima blooms and some buttons!

20 Comments:

At 12:48 pm, Blogger Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours you have used

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Lythan said...

this card just blows me away. Brillaint. And I love the description of being preggo with twins (apart from all your aches you poor thing)

 
At 2:19 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

This is beautiful Saffa, so many things to look at.

your description of twin-incubation sounds pretty exhausting - you take care of yourself, now!

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Rika said...

Gorgeous card Saffa, love the colors. Great work!

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger Dawn Wheeler said...

O M G this is so beautiful ,love every thing lol,
you make sure you keep putting your feet up ,Dawnxx

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger scrappermimi said...

This card is gorgeous! Just wonderful!

 
At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful. Love this paper and the cut.

 
At 6:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. I love those flowers and the shapes. Your twin pregnancy sounds eventful. Just wait till they're born lol! Lynn xx

 
At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its fantastic Saffa!!:) Love it.
Vanessa.

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Jukie said...

stunning card!

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger My Paper World said...

It sounds exhausting! I cant believe that you found the time to make such a beautiful card!

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Juliet said...

Absolutely stunning card - love the design and the colour combination is superb!

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

Gorgeous card, Saffa.

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Deb said...

I love your card Saffa, it is stunning!
I can sympathise and empathise with the way you are feeling, I had twins 7 1/2 years ago and man was it different to a single pregnancy, no comparison! I was shattered, I gave up work completely at 5 months and had to sleep everyday. It is so special though, you will find once they are here loads of strangers peering into the pram and everyone asks if they are twins...well, kind of obvious! It is so funny, but also kind of nice to have so much attention just for having babies!

 
At 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Saffia , I;m new to bloggig and love to visit your blog your cards are great. I would love to add yo to my favs blog roll if you dont mind, Terrie bx

 
At 2:29 pm, Blogger Em said...

Gorgeous as ever Saffa, well done you.ur

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger SueH said...

Fantastic card, as always Saffa.

Look after yourself hun, it sound a real nightmare to me.

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Rhi said...

Gorgeous card Saffa, love the colours and the clever shape. Sounds like you're having an eventful time with your 'octopus'. Take care of yourself xxx

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger asia wu said...

Wow, this card is stunning. Love the mix of different flower shapes, sizes and colours.

 
At 1:18 pm, Blogger Calv said...

This is such a lovely piece Saffa, i love colour and you have it all here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home