A scrappy life!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Yay!

Well went to my Dad's on Saturday...I wanted to tidy Tas's bedroom before she came back on Sunday..HAHAHA well OH MY GOOOOOOOOD what did I let myself in for!!! Talk about bomb site! Well after a few hours it was done...I bet next week it will be a state again...well I think I have given up any hope that married life will change her. Mind you I don't think we want her to change too much hehe. It was wonderful to see her and her DH is due God willing on Tuesday. Still waiting for the official wedding pics though :(


Here is a layout I have just finished. It's my Aunty Souri on her wedding she was just sweet sixteen and still is totally stunning mashallah! This is the first outing for me of the amazing BG scarlet letters papers...really stunning. I also used some primas, some gems. I hand cut the title...NOT FUN I sooooooooooooo want ..did I say want....I meant NEED a craft robo boo hooo.


7 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Blogger Andrea, said...

Fab LO love the red paper

 
At 2:47 pm, Blogger Jo said...

These are just gorgeous and how fab does your Mum look, just beautiful. oh and wanted to say how yummy all your cards are :) I really love the one with the sizzix slide mount and the corrugated card.

jo xxx

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Dollydimps said...

That Lo is gorgeous Saffa! The papers are just perfect for it, and as for your handcut letters-you must have soooo much patience!

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

Stunning LO - I love Scarlet's letter papers. I can't get over the fact that you cut out the lettering!

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Jukie said...

Oh what a lovely LO and you had cut that title :: how clever is that! The papers and the photo are stunning.

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Stunning work Saf, I can't believe you hand cut that title, it's amazing, must have take absolutely ages. I wonder if a little bird was reading your blog?????

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

Wow Saffa, how on earth did you manage to cut those letters by hand!!!

I love that layout - those papers are amazing.

Hope you're keeping well xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home