A scrappy life!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Proud!!!

Well here is a canvas I JUST finished for my sisters birthday which was in June! LOL I'm notorious for this kind of thing it took me a whole year to finish a painting for DH's birthday so that he got it on the next birthday hehehe.

This in my cool nephew while he was playing me a song for my birthday on his electric guitar! He has grown in to such a handsome and well behaved boy lol (mashallah).

The canvas is made of two canvases. The largest is 16" by 16" and the smaller is I think 10" by 12" I use some old BG papers that I have had for ages. Lots of the good old modge podge BUT NOT ON THE PHOTO otherwise it turns a funny colour!!!!!!
I used some twine oh and a rub on from a really old SA kit!!!!






5 Comments:

At 7:33 am, Blogger Andrea, said...

That's fantastic, I's sure your sister will be thrilled with it

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger Sally said...

i really love this its such a lovely idea xxxxxxx

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

Super, Saffa! Hope you're keeping well.

 
At 6:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful creation ... I'm sure your sister will love it.

 
At 10:38 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Saffa - it is so lovely to see you crafting again I hope you are enjoying it and as usual just gorgeous work you know :-)

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home