A scrappy life!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Maamy Sorour!

This is my maternal Grandma. She has lead such an interesting life which I hope to scrap at some point. Anyway this is a picture from when she was I think either 16 or 18 I will need to check with her and my mum at some point! She was such a beautiful young woman and now is a sweet granny full of love and kindness and concern!

This is a very simple layout for me but I really wanted the picture to do the talking and I didnt want to be at it for hours!

Papers are Wild Asparagus, autumn leaves stamp and the lace is actually from my grandma..after a huge clearout of her stuff a year or so ago!





xxSaffa

5 Comments:

At 10:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Saffa, I love the rich colours. And wasn't she beautiful?

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

Love the picture of your Grandma and the LO - beautiful!

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger Rika said...

Beuatiful!

 
At 6:08 pm, Blogger Momiji said...

I love this layout..so rich and vibrant...beautiful photo too..so natural....

 
At 4:31 am, Blogger Celestial Freak said...

Simply gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home