A scrappy life!

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Fab Pa!

I don't quite remember when I started calling my Dad, Pa. It was in my teens at some point. It was a bit of a standing joke as Pa means foot in Farsi. Anyways My dad has three girls and loves it. He says that girls take care of their dads and cook them dinner. Well I tell you our Dad takes wonderful care of us even though we are all now married.

Well my dad really out did himself this week. He has only gone and got me one of these:


I can't tell you how excited I am! Me and Mr Robo are still getting acquainted but WOW I love him already. He is a typical bloke and doesn't always do what he should but hey!

So in honour of my Pa I made this LO using Robo. This is my Dad in the summer he was going to Iran for my kid sister's wedding. He hadn't had a holiday for 16 years before this and he said he enjoyed his 8 weeks break sooo much he didn't want to come back! Thanks Pa you are simply the best! Love you!

8 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, Blogger Lythan said...

love that layout Saffa and I KNOW you are going to enjoy that robo!

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger Andrea, said...

Fab layout and have fun with your Robo

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Jukie said...

oh lucky you! great LO as well!

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

What a super Pa he is - love the LO. Enjoy Mr Robo (I love mine - still getting properly acquainted!)

 
At 1:16 am, Blogger Celestial Freak said...

Sweet. And what a fun toy!

 
At 1:43 am, Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

What a great layout!

 
At 8:25 pm, Blogger Paula Pascual said...

Congratulations! A really loving Pa. Enjoy the Robo

 
At 3:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your doughters.they look lovely M...A..., dare us with that if u can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home