A scrappy life!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Yawnnnnn

Oohh really sleepy as it is 1 am!! Anyways just been doing a spot of crafting..making my gran a little something as she is in hospital having chemo and thinks we all forgotten about her!!

After posting piccies of my nice neat room I thought I would show you what it ACTUALLY looks like and voila: This is actually quite tidy it can get a whole lot worse.


OOh and I hear there is a little secret going around..well wink wink..nudge nudge...mums the word!!!!.....hehehehehehehehehehehehhe

xxSaffa

5 Comments:

At 8:15 am, Blogger Jane said...

blimey Saffa, your desk looks just like mine LOL ! and yes, mine has looked worse at times too....


mums the word but we don't know why.... !! could be Fred or Dad but wouldn't sound quite the same eh ? lol .

 
At 10:16 am, Blogger Kathy said...

And mine!
Nice to see that someone else has about a 6inc square piece of clear desk left once all the stuff is out and about!

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Lythan said...

that's more like a proper craft desk!

 
At 4:34 am, Blogger Kelly K said...

What's my desk doing in your house Saffa?! I thought that about the space too Kathy!

 
At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the used desk, im tagging you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home