A scrappy life!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Forgot to add....


What is with the world! And what is it with foriegn policy in the US and UK!!!!!!!


I am about to tread on some toes...but here it goes......how come 'Isreal' gets to defend itself, but the Palestinians are not goven that right!! And what is all this rubish about UN resolutions....so now Isreal wants UN resolutions against Iran and Hezbollah etc....when they completely ignore UN resolutions about the state of things in Palestine/Isreal!!!!

>>OHH and why oh why on the news...when Lebanese are killed they are simply calles 50 victims..where as the news goes out of its way to state that a woman and child were killed in Isreal....dont the lebanese qualify as women and children too!!! Makes me soo mad I could spit..any death is a tragedy and they should be treated equally as tragic!!!


Ok rant over..I can go back to being nice little crafter

2 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Blogger Kathy said...

Where are you Saffa?

How's life going with you - is there any news of your Grandmas?

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

You're gonna love me, cos you've just been tagged from my blog 0-;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home