A scrappy life!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Paisleys again!

Well it seems I'm on a role! This is a piccy of me I think maybe around ten! Dressed in folkloric Persian clothes for a fancy dress party. I kind of went mad with the bling! Took forever to stick down each seed bead and sequin but it was very therapeutic! The title and the journaling spot are cut on Mr Robo. What the pics don't show is what I attempted to do to the title. I cut it out then stamped it with a text background stamp using versemark then used some pink embossing powders just to bring it out a bit.
Papers are K&Co pad. The little blue sequin flowers are from Iran!
TFL

xxSaffa

4 Comments:

At 4:00 pm, Blogger Andrea, said...

Fab LO love that paper it looks so rich

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger Rika said...

This is beautiful!

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger Leni said...

wonderful.

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr how lovely ,i love the paisly papers,Dawnx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home