A scrappy life!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday...again!


Its all going so quickly! Thanks to everyone who left a comment. Unfortunately this week I wasn't able to get back to anyone but I really read all the messages and really appreciate them all too! Its been hectic with appointments and scans and goodness knows what else!


Well anyways here is today's dare, set by Jo


Getting Corrugated...
Hi all :) This week it is Jo here to set the dare...
I seem to have developed a little bit of a fixation with old cardboard boxes....! My dare this week is to use some corrugated card on your card - it could be corrugated craft card or an old box etc. taken to pieces :) You could make the card blank from it or die cut shapes etc...


And this is my card:

This was fun, I cut out one inch squares from a really old pad I have, the tulip is a sizzix paper sculpting die, stamp is purple onion from a Self Addressed kit!

Don't forget to pop by the dare a look at all the fab cards!

13 Comments:

At 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Card. Love the details.

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger Rhi said...

This is adorable Saffa. I love the patchwork effect, it reminds me of a sampler, only much funkier!

Hope your twins are kind to you this week and let you sleep a bit!

 
At 3:20 pm, Blogger Samm said...

This is gorgeous Saffa!! so pretty and bright!

Samm
x

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger My Paper World said...

So pretty! I love your tulip and the buttons look so cute!

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Rika said...

This is beautiful Saffa!

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Great card, the flower is lovely.

 
At 2:19 pm, Blogger Ana Baird said...

Great card! Love it!

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Jackie said...

I love this card, very funky

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love it ,hope you are all doing well and getting some rest ,Dawnx

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

I love this cheerful card, that patchwork quilt background is fab

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

this is a gorgeous card, love it!!! :)

 
At 9:16 am, Blogger craftsbyjodi said...

cute card!! Well done!!

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful Card! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home