A scrappy life!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

About time...

I was tagged a little while ago byKathy!! These are quetions..very good ones too..set by Paula.

1) What technique would you consider to be your "trade mark" (what do you do most)?

I don't know if I have a trademark..nope I don't I enjoy trying all kinds of things. Sorry not a great answer..

2) Which technique(s) do you wish you could do/do better?
Erm...is Patience a technique as I could really improve on that..otherwise I would have to say stamping. I tend to do the same old same old and nothing very creative..

3) What are your 4 favourite embellishments?
Ribbbons, blossoms, eyelets, brads! You will no doubt find at least one on everything I make and often at least three!!

4) What are your 3 favourite gadgets?
Eyelet setter, scissors, printer! Now if I had a Robo thats what I would say but I dont have one!!

5a) What do you like to do but haven't done in a while?
Shrink Plastic! Whe I first discovered it alot of stuff feaured shrink plasic, but I havent used it in ages!!..hmmm must dig it out..

5b) And what have you done recently & forgot how much you enjoyed?
OOh toughey!! ..Just making random cards I guess, I have not just sat and made for no reason in ages and ages..so thats it!

Well if anyone reads this then you are tagged, post a link to my blog so I can read your answers

xxSaffa

1 Comments:

At 6:28 am, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Thank you for playing along. I think we all seem to love our eyelet setters... brads are hot favourites & we all have something we have forgotten about. I'd like a Big Shot. I also forgot to put that I wish I could cut out better!!! I'm left handed but left hand scissors are not what they are cracked up to be. I have a fab little perforating tool but it has a blade set to the right!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home