A scrappy life!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello!

Well I am beginning to feel better in myself physically! Went to the doc and was given antibiotics for a sinus and chest infection. I have not had antibiotics for at least 3 or 4 years and they did not agree with me at all giving me a dodgy tum for a week. I have been getting sick of being sick though! Only thing is that two months of being poorly and feeling rather crook, plus the antibiotics seems to have made my OCD and anxiety levels rise quite substantially! I guess its just taken its toll on me. That is not good, one of things I fear most is another severe OCD relapse and the black hole that it brings! Thank God it seems to be just simmering and hopefully the rescue remedy with help until it subsides. Ok enough of me wallowing in self pity! Wow I do sound like a really moaning Myrtle!

Well today was my last day working at Waterstones book shop. I have worked there since October and have finished as my course starts next Monday so YAY YAY YAY...I am glad to get back to studying...plus it will get me busy which will help keep anxiety and OCD at bay me hopes!

Unfortunately crafting has been severely neglected. My craft room is now in my bedroom which actually isn't bad- and I will get a piccy once it is organised. There are a few 'projects' I want to do and I have had a piccy on my desk for over a week but the layout just isn't coming together!

And my lovely mum is back in Iran until the summer-boo hooo. My poor dad will be feeling rather lonely!

Well I thought I would post a random photo of my men, it was taken at Kew gardens before Christmas. I really really want a new camera, the new Canon eos 400 would make my day, so I better start saving as it isn't cheap!


Well I think thats enough waffle from me for today! Hope you are all well!

xxSaffa

6 Comments:

At 6:32 pm, Blogger Lythan said...

Its wonderful to have you blogging again and I do so hope you are fully better soon.

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger Kathy said...

Good to catch up with you. Really really hope you are soon feeling better - these things take time and it sounds like whatever this bug was really laid you low - make sure you take good care of yourself and take things gently as you get your strength back.
That photo is so cute - I guess it'll be on the "to scrap" list. Speak to you soon

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger artfulstampin said...

Thanks for leaving a commment. Just a suggestion, acidofolus tablets are highly recommended to be taken after a course of antibiotics, apparantly it takes 3 months for you stomach to recover after antibiotics. The acidofolus replaces the good bacteria that is destroyed. Although it is found in live yogurt, you'd have to eat gallons to eat the same amount thats in a small pill. Hope that helps. :)

 
At 7:19 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

So good to see you again & to know that you are starting to feel better. I get S.A.D & sometimes I sit & cry just because it is grey & barely daylight. Having my craft has seen me through.
Good luck with the course, I know you will love it. That dare was really good last week.

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger Sue said...

hey good to 'see' you blogging again and thanks for 'visiting' me

Hope you are on the mend xxxxxx

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger Oblibby said...

Glad you seem to be on the mend, Saffa. Bet you're really excited about your uni course too.

Btw, a Bop It is a game thing that tells you to do stuff (sort of like Simon)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home