A scrappy life!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pencil Lines Sketch #7!!

OOh this is a fab fab fab blog and if you have not paid them a visit you should! This is the first time I am joining in and it has already really got me 'out of the box'!

So here is my layout and my version on the sketch..not strictly the same but hey! This is my cheeky Ibrahim in the summer trying on a suit at John Lewis dept. store-we didn't buy the suit but he looked sooo cute I took a few snaps. A bit of playing in photoshop by the way.

So what did I use...well some KI papers and a few KI letter stickers I got in a Self Addressed kit a while ago now and never knew what to do with..lol The pics are mated on to some Bazzil card and the little plastic tags are also from SA. Ribbon I was given. The rubbons are Royal and Langnickel. I stamped the title with MM foam stamps then cut them out and used my pentel pen to outline them. This is quite experimental for me but I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

17 Comments:

At 1:01 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

oooooh this is lovely Saffa and those SA kit papers look fab - they match the theme perfectly. Must dig my set out, I think I've got some left ;-)

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger Beadyjan said...

What a great blog Saffa - and super l/o from you too.

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Cath said...

Love the title and how you've used the tags. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us :)

 
At 10:38 pm, Blogger Kelly K said...

That LO is just gorgeous Saffa! Ibrahim is very photogenic, isn't he?

 
At 6:30 am, Blogger Gillian said...

Great LO Saffa, beautiful use of the sketch. Great photo's also.
I'm lovin PL's too.

 
At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Saffa, love your use of colour. Rhi x

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger suebaru said...

Love your take on the PL sketch, thanks for joining in!Love how you've used the KI papers!

 
At 5:53 am, Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Saffa,
me again, can I add you to my link list on my blog?

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger Lythan said...

fantastic LO saffa. And its amazing how some quick photos can look as good as a professional sitting (hey they photoshop too!)

 
At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your titlework and the design wonderful LO - and those tags rock!

 
At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this LO!

 
At 4:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun and colourful LO :)

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Saffa - what a fab layout - I agree with Kel - Ibrahim is really photogenic :-)

Thanks for your comments on my card - glad you liked my dare :-)

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Saffa, it doesn't have to follow the sketch to a 't' - it's all about inspiration and I love in the way it has inspired you!

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

wow wow wow - omg Saffa will you stop your work is just totally gorgeous can I have a ickle piece of your creativity please hehe. Thanks for sharing that "pencil lines" blog - some great inspiration there - one for my list of favs

have a good weekend hun and your boy is getting more handsome by the minute

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Pearl said...

Love what you've dont with the sketch ! Love the colours of yr latest card for the DCM dooble dare too ! yummy !

ttfn, Pearl

 
At 1:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home