A scrappy life!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

In homage of sisters....

My darling mum has been in Iran since september and I am missing her more than anything, she is there looking after my sweet grandma with all her sisters now since Khaleh Manizheh arrived yesterday! It is not so nice having such an international family (especially if you can't stomach flying like me) I have 2 Aunts and they both hale from over the pond, one Canada one the US. I love them dearly so am gutted that I am not with them all! I don't see my Aunties and their families enough!

God willing my mum is back for a month soon...and she will be off again! So in honour of family and sisters I have posted these pics of my mum and her sisters and me and my sisters. I love you women so much. Each one of you is amazing....

Mum you are my rock, my guiding star, my friend my confidant...I know you read this (after I give you the link for the umpteenth time!) I want you to know how much I love you and how blessed I am to have you as my mother! Khoda Hefset koneh!

Maamy Soroor I wish we were all with you to give you kisses and hugs and tease you keep well and listen to your daughters they love you! You have made them what they are and therefore us what we are. I love you and am sending you many many many kisses!

Khaleh Soury, you always give me such a feeling of peace, you are at peace with yourself and you Lord and this spreads to those around you. You are so easy to talk to and so understanding and I can't wait to see you soon!

Khaleh Manizheh..JOOOOOOOOOOOON MY goodness I miss you sooo much I want to cry! Your fun spirit, your advice and listening ear..and you are a great shopping companion! Its been way to long since you were last here!!!

May Allah bless and protect you all! Khoda hefsetoon koneh! Mashallah!

My sisters!!!

Peggah, my elder sis! Love you honey, Im so proud of you and your achievements you are a fab mum and a great listener. You have a cool sense of humour and we can always have a good laugh!! Oh and you give the meanest massages...although as I recall I have not had one in ages..hmmmm. May God grant you every happiness and success that can be had!!

Tas, you are well and truly off your rocker...and a typical younger sibling, but you are the one who will take the pee when I'm feeling sorry for myself and make me laugh! I pray that God fills your life with Love, health, Iman and lots of laughter..

You women inspire me, listen to me, inspire me and console me!!
May Allah bless you all and protect you and bring us altogether in one country SOOOOOOONNNNN

Kises from me xxxxx

10 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger Paula said...

You've got a very good looking family Saffa. Lovely photos, and beautiful words as well.

 
At 1:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely words Saffa. You truely have a lovely and very loving family.

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Beautiful photos Saffa

Makes me wish I had a sister though, must be wonderful to have such close female relatives, my family is very male dominant and I think I've missed out seeing your message!

 
At 5:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Saffa its so lovely to read about your sisters and the other special women in your life. Wishing you all every happiness and I hope you can meet up with each other sometime soon,

love and hugs
Rhi x

 
At 8:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

an amazing post!

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Jo said...

Hi Saffa, such beautiful photos and such beautiful words to accompany them. I hope you see all your family soon.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Jo xx

 
At 5:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow there is some lovely journalling there Saffa. It was so lovely to read what you wrote about the woman in your family. The photos are goregous.

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Pearl said...

How Beautiful you all are ! I havent met anyone in real life from Iran - coolies !

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Oblibby said...

Great photos and words Saffa. It is great having a sister (most of the time ;D)

Love the photo with your Mum, Grandma and Aunties too.

It's such a pity you don't fly - then we could get one of you all together.

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

wow what a beautiful family you women are, and Saffa your soooo like your mum. Hope your doing lots of crafting to stop you missing her as much xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home