A scrappy life!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Master chef!

Well today was 'baking with mum day'. We have a points scheme for Ibrahim, we try and do a bit of work with him everyday, maths, spelling etc. We give him points for how well he works etc. Once he reaches 10 points he gets to pick a prize form the prize tin, kind of a lucky dip. Its full of things like 'play monopoly', 'go to the museum', 'trip to the bookshop' and today was a day baking with me. So we got a book from the library and he decided he wanted to make tarts and merangues (sp?)

So a trip to tescos and he was kitted out hehehe and we set to work! Here are the fruits of our labours...I just thought I should have photo-ed the merangues never mind! I have to say I have never liked tarts and these were no different..TOO MUCH JAM, I think next time I will try a nice cherry or apple fruit filling, they are just tooo sweet with jam or lemon curd......and of course here is a pic of the chef taking a bow!

4 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

So Cute!!!!!!What a beautiful smile!!

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

awwww what cute pics!

Bless his cotton socks!

 
At 11:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww what a handsome little chef, does he want to come and bake my Christmas cakes for me!
Rhi x

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

aw dont kids just love baking - I know Charlotte does. Well done for getting a treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home