A scrappy life!

Monday, February 26, 2007


Something I made a while back!



Here is a canvas I did a while back! I have no new pics at the mo so I am digging up old ones! I had a blast making this although I had a bit of a wobbly when I started Modpoging everything and the inked edges went green!!!!!!!

Paper is Basic Grey of course!!!!!

Letters are handcut..I am soooo getting myself a Robo soon maybe I will do that when I claim my tax back!!

The picture is of me and my two sisters on my baby sisters engagement- you have seen it before so sorry but I reckon it is the nicest pic of the three of us...plus we dont actually have that many of the three of us!

Thanks for everyones sweet and supportive comments! I am hoping to get on with a new course...start again and hopefully God willing this times things will go according to plan, but Im not starting until March so I shall try to cram in some crafting!


xxSaffa

5 Comments:

At 7:59 am, Blogger Gillian said...

Saffa I'm so glad you posted this amazing canvas.. it's gorgeous!..

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

I loved this LO the first time I saw it, and it's still just as beautiful. Saffa the photo is so goregoues and the way you've displayed it only adds to it's beauty.
you should be very proud of yourself

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Em said...

Saffa this is completely gorgeous - you and your sisters look so lovely.

I cannot believe you cut the words yourself - you are too flipping clever Mrs!!!!

xxx

 
At 1:20 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

I love this Saffa, esp cos of the great photo you've used.

 
At 12:41 pm, Blogger Pearl said...

Very inspiring this canvas Saffa ! Gorgeous girls too ! lol

I keep saying I want to try a simlar project - perhaps this time I will after seeing yours ! lol

ttfn, Pearl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home