A scrappy life!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Answers on a post card

Today is the fabulous Jane's dare day on the Daring Cardmakers! So here it is:

'Hello Happy Darers !!! It's Jane here ! It's my turn to dare again .........and I'm still on the postal theme ......yep thats right - I want you to design a post card - and whats more I want you to actually post it! Aren't I mean ? Honestly, its not as bad as it sounds- just a bit more thinking 'outside the square'.....excuse the pun :0).'

So here is my atempt. I use some BG papers (honestly I have other papers but always seem to reach for the BG) some stamps I've had for ages and hey presto! The saying is from Helen Keller.

Make sure you pop over to the blog and see what the other DT members have come up with!


7 Comments:

At 2:50 pm, Blogger stamp and scrape said...

Lovely sentiment and flower. The colours are just right.
Ros

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Andrea, said...

This is a fab postcard, I love the sentiment

 
At 3:21 pm, Blogger Hazel said...

What a fabulous sentiment and a delightful card!

 
At 4:37 pm, Blogger Deb said...

Gorgeous postcard, the sentiment is beautiful!

 
At 8:12 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Really stunning design, fab colours.

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Janice said...

A really orginal idea for a postcard, love it.

Janice

 
At 6:55 am, Blogger Sarah said...

Great sentiment Saffa, and I love the colours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home