A scrappy life!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bits and Bobs...

So I thought I would show you what I have been up to of late! I made this for my Gran who is having chemo at the moment. I am not able to see her as much as I should so made her these flowers to say hi!! It was so much fun!!

The little watering cans were probably about £1 from good old Ikea, then I used loads of ribbons and chatterbox papers and mod podged the lot!! The flowers are attatched to dowel from Homebase which I covered in ribbons. I stuck the stems in the pot using ALOT of hot melt glue!

It was a really fun project to do and so different from cards and scrapbook LOs.

11 Comments:

At 10:17 pm, Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

How absolutely beautiful, Saffa.
I'm sure she will adore them. I certainly do. They would really brighten my day.xx

 
At 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Saffa, Im speechless, thats just fab!

 
At 1:19 am, Blogger Jo said...

That is gorgeous, I'm sure that your Gran will love it. How clever are you? :)

Jo xx

 
At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea - absolutely love this. Certain this will brighten your Gran's day.

 
At 10:28 am, Blogger Beadyjan said...

As all your work is - thats absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure will brighten her day.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger Lythan said...

that is just gorgeous saffa

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger Oblibby said...

Saffa that is wonderful. I don't know how you do it!!

xoxo

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh Saffa, how come you are soooo clever?

This is just beautiful and I bet your Gran will love it to bits.

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

A truly unique gift Saffa - absolutely stunning - you are one talented girl - :-)

 
At 10:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saffa I love this - such a beautiful gift.x

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger deb said...

That will surely brighten her day! Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home