A scrappy life!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Blurghhhhhh



What Can I say? Oh well just sorry everyone for not being a good blogger. Well quick update and will try and get some piccies up. Am still feeling yuck with a cold or flu or whatever it is that has lasted almost two months!

Have been wedding dress shopping with my kid sister and WOW the dress she has chosen is stunning. Unfortunately she doesnt wan anyone we know to see the dress before hand so I cant even post a link! Needless to say that mashallah she looked like an angel!

I have been a very bad crafter of late and have been very un-crafty! But I am feeling he mojo come back so hopefully will get some stuff done and up on the blog.

Im really excited, in Feb I will be starting a TESOL course. It is a teacher training course for teaching english as a foreign language, whats more is that as it is a very intensive one month course we have decided to get an au-pair as it is cheaper than the childminder. It does mean that I have to give up my craft room which I will be moving in to my bedroom, but at least I will be getting some help wit the dreaded housework!

So hopefully by March I will be able to teach english whopee!

Anyway I just wanted to get something down and will hopefully be more regular with my posts.

Thanks ladies for visiting my blog and leaving comments for me!
xxsaffa

7 Comments:

At 11:09 am, Blogger Gillian said...

Saffa that's so exciting about your course.. I'm sure you'll do very well..& who wouldn't enjoy more help with their housework ;o)

 
At 11:23 pm, Blogger Paula Pascual said...

Do you get to choose where she is from? Get a good spanish one!

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger Oblibby said...

Good luck with the course Saffa. Hope you're feeling better too.

xoxo

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Kathy said...

Saffa - it's so good to catch up with you, I do miss reading your blog. Hoepfully you'll soon be feeling completely well again and rady for action - sounds like you're going to need to be with all you have planned.

As for a bedroom-cum-craftroom, well that sounds good, sitting up in bed with all your pretty paper etc right at hand!

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Saffa - what a busy time. The course sounds great - hmmm so does the au pair!!! Not sure I could cope with giving up th craft room though - maybe we just need a bigger house!

Rachel

 
At 11:23 am, Blogger Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Just saw your metallic creations on DCM and really liked them! I trust this means you are beginning to feel better.

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ya Saffa
Hope you are feeling better real soon and I hope all goes well with your course.
Best Wishes
Joanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home